[Northkeep] Lost weapons

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 08:58:37 PDT 2001

The ax was under our pavilion. It was left wyth our
stuff @ Gaurdian. We pretty sure its Aces. But wyll
bryng it to Wed fyghter to see if it gets id'd in
case. :)Also, I have Mongo's tent & chairs etc if
anyone knows how to get ahold of him? He asked us to
haul it bak to NK and gave us a card that seems to
have been misplaced. If anyone knows how to get aold
of him, or if he's on thys lyst...I'll bryng it out to
Wed fyghter @ McClure. Slainte! ~*Muirenn*~