[Northkeep] airbed and other buys at Sams

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Sep 20 11:23:44 PDT 2001

now zahava,
you stop that.  I was just telling perry that maybe i should start renting a
u-haul for my comforts at events and he nearly had a fit.  LOL
I reallllllyyyy want a big tent/pavilion with all the amenities, of course.
maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System