[Northkeep] Demo

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Sep 20 19:37:44 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I just spoke to Cathy Collins today and she is a curriculum designer for
the Union schools.  They will be having a week long school intersession
called, 'Castles and Dragons and Knights, Oh My' on the week of October
1-5th.  In looking at my sheets, I have no one who is specificly available
for demos during the school day and know that this is a difficult time to
work around.  They are hoping that we can come any of these days and times,
Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday in the 12:30-3:20 time period.  I would love
to be able to provide some fighters, but understand how difficult this time is.

If you would be able to do this, please contact me off
list.  Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net  Also, if you have an odd work schedule
and could make the 9-11:30 time frame, let me know that and we will work
with her.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep