[Northkeep] oh Zahava

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 08:13:11 PDT 2001

ummm.. dunno yet... If not you can come by and grab
them...
Zahava

--- Tamberlin <tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> By any chance will you be at the event this weekend?
> If so are you planning on bringing your flying
> pointy
> things :)
> I'll bring the flying pointy thing launcher if your
> are.
>
> Tamberlin
>
> =====

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"