[Northkeep] itinerary

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 28 18:33:39 PDT 2001

Sir Balvin wrote:
>Does anyone know any kind of general idea of an itinerary for
>tomorrow?  Will feast be before or after the tourney.  Anything
>going on during the day?

Don't know for sure but...

Feast is usually before the tourney.  Court is usually before the
tourney.  Late tourney.

During the day I know there is a bardic competition, an omlette
breakfast is scheduled (proceeds to one of the charities helping out
with the aftermath of the terrorist attack) for Saturday morning.  If
I remember correctly, there is usually archery and probably Knife,
Axe, and Spear.  I presume A&S display if not competition during the
day.

If I remember the Black Star correctly, there is a Laurel Circle and
a White Scarf Circle.

Etienne