[Northkeep] Baronial Polling

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:59:33 PDT 2001

My preference is to do the polling early close to or on site, you can
imagine that a 6-7 hour drive and then a morning of contractors, children
and more of my house falling on my head isn't contusive to a cheerful
attitude.  *sigh*

The tornado was 6 feet over my head...haven't gotten over the fact that I
stood under something that was tearing off my top story yet, I know that
every Oklahoman there understands how I feel.

We were advised by many to postpone it, but I do not want to make Northkeep
wait any longer than they have, this will take some give and take on
everyone's part.

Let's try to find a way that we can have me home by 6 in the evening so that
I have a fighting chance at this.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to help.

Larissa