[Northkeep] Baronial polling

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:30:54 PDT 2001

Based on Her Majesty's reply:

>I am closer to DFW

I would say that she may be open to flying if she can return home in
time to be with Her family.

Your Majesty, if a flight can be selected that will get you home when
you want, is flying you back an option?  All questions raised here
have been out of respect for you.  A flight might even get you home
earlier depending on when you leave site.  If however, you would
prefer to not fly at all and only hold the polling on-site at
Wiesenfeurer/Cimmaron, please say so now and we will begin getting
the word out.

Tomorrow, Saturday, is our baronies largest annual demo and much of
the populace will be present so word can be spread quickly.

Seigneur Etienne