[Northkeep] Quick Baronial Inventory

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Sep 10 03:42:11 PDT 2001

       We want to do a quick Baronial Inventory.  If you have any Baronial
property please send me an e-mail letting me know what you have.  Officers do
not need to tell me about property that stays with their office, but please
let me know if you have stuff that's not part of your office or if you don't
have something that you should have.  If you know of someone who who isn't on
the list who has stuff please pass this along to them.
       Thanks

Robert