[Northkeep] airfare for her Majesty

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Mon Sep 10 14:23:19 PDT 2001

OK, we used Travelocity.com to find the fares.  (Un)Fortunately the web based ticketing services make it bloody near impossible to do third party ticketing.  They want to make sure the ticket is being bought by the owner of the credit card.

Third party ticketing will have to be done by direct call to the airline or  an agency by the card holder.  You'll have to have the name and address of the person being ticketed as well as yourself.  An e-ticket will be issued.  To claim it the traveller needs only a photo ID.   The invoice and confirmation will be mailed to the card holder.  [Yes, I had to do this recently.]

http://dps1.travelocity.com:80/airgchoice.ctl?SEQ=100015580268676509102001&LANG=EN

AA shows flights leaving TUL to DFW at:
4:00 flt 3736
4:40 flt 3656
5:08 flt 3735
5:57 flt 3534

DL shows:
5:16 flt 4809
6:25 flt 4829

There's a few earlier (prox 2:30) but that's probably too early.
Sorry, they're all turbo-props so the flight is approx 1h 10 min.  No jets until much later and it only cuts 10 min off travel time.   Tulsa will be one of the last AA cities to go all jet to Dallas.

Prices: $69.75 not including taxes and fees**.  (Probably another $10-15.)

**Predicated on 14 day pre-purchase.

Damon

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply