[Northkeep] Tragedy

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 15:41:29 PDT 2001

 And please please please keep New York and DC in your prayers! If anybody needs to talk about the days situation please email me, or someone else who is willing to listen. There is  alot of anger right now and it needs to be talked  about.
 elodie_osu at yahoo.com
, I am more than willing to listen (I have been doing this all day with my residents)
Elodie
  Susan <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote: From another list:

<<everyone is aware at this time, but both of the World Trade Centers
were hit by airplanes earlier today. They are both gone at this
point, having collapsed from the structural damage. The pentagon has also
suffered a plane
hit.

I hope that if anyone has loved ones in the New York/DC area, that
they are safe and free from harm.

Also, if you can give blood, I urge you to do so. The nation's supply
will be severly depleted with this tragedy.>>>

Susan

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter