[Northkeep] Shoe class tonight - unless something else happens - it will be at my

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 12 06:24:12 PDT 2001

At 09:03 AM 9/12/01 -0400, Faolan wrote:
>>....house like last week.  7:30pm

I plan on being there.

For the record, I'm one of those people who believes that in times of stress and trouble, the more
normal things people can keep doing, the better they will deal with it.  OTOH, if anyone doesn't feel
that they can make it, that's ok -- we'll catch you later ("Deo te absolvo" and all that).

If people who aren't making shoes want to come by and just be social, we'll be happy to see you.
I suspect fighter practice may have a higher than normal number of people.

Marc/Diarmaid