[Northkeep] (no subject)

BlakHawk blakhawk at blakhawk.cjb.net
Thu Sep 13 12:36:50 PDT 2001

Pardon the Intrusion onto the list with this, but I liked the Idea and thought I would share it in the most efficient means possible.

Candle Lighting - Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out of your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world that Americans are strong and united together against terrorism. Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach everyone across the

United States quickly. The message:

WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM!

Thank you.

To show those terrorists that we Americans stick together, FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14 is "Flags Across America." All Americans are asked to display the American flag either in their homes or cars. Let's keep the meaning of UNITED in "United States". Pass this onto as many people as you know.