[Northkeep] Castellan

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 14:47:57 PDT 2001

If anyone can contact the MOC ... she should have everything written
down.  I know when it was started I was the MOC and I wrote it all down
and passed it to the next MOC.  Cause I know the older two boys have
won but I don't remember what age groups or anything like that ... it
has been a while!!  Hopefully it was all kept!!

Ciana