[Northkeep] Need memory assistance.

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Thu Sep 20 07:21:46 PDT 2001

Heilsa y'all,
(How's that for current-middle-ages okie?)

While reviewing awards etc. from the Baronial web site I was struck by the
thought that we don't list the Baronies awards and acheivements and I'd like
to find a way to add them.

I know Northkeep was awarded the Kings Battle Ribbon on more than one
occasion.  Which years?  Was this shared with Moonschadowe in each case?
Does anyone have a good description or pic from which a .gif could be
constructed?

I know the _Barony_ carried away the toy tourney banner for several years.
Which years?  Anybody up for graphics on this one?

Any other awards, achievements, or honors which have gone to _Northkeep_ the
group?

Please direct replies to mailto:hughn at ssd.fsi.com as well as the list.

	Damon
	-offlist.