[Northkeep] Zehava.....

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 14:52:00 PDT 2001

hello!

I tried to IM you... I'm sorry it's been a silly crazy
week. Aside from wondering when I'm gonna get the
Trooper to you guys.... what's up???

Miri/Zahava

--- Amanda Wallace <skyedragonrider at msn.com> wrote:
> --
> Can you e-mail me privately? We have a new
> ISP.......skyedragonrider at MSN.com
>
> Amanda Wallace
> DragonTamer
> http://www.aromahaven.com
> "Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you
> are crunchy and good with ketchup."Get more from the
> Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
> http://explorer.msn.com

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"