[Northkeep] Last Minute Check for Djonader

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Fri Sep 7 00:34:55 PDT 2001

I guess I need to address this to Angus and Ciana, but I will have my 9 yr. old
nephew with me is he welcome at the revel.  He love what SCA events he's been
to.
Jessamy

Jerry and Teresa Herring wrote;
The Revel is starting around 7 or 8 at Angus and Cianna's afterwards.  Everyone
needs to bring their own chairs, drinks (ice) and bring snacks to share with the
populace.  There will not be any "dinner" so people will need to eat BEFORE they
get there....but snacks are always a good thing for munching on.