[Northkeep] [NR] Dionadair and Ensign Tourny ...REVEL

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 16:33:21 PDT 2001

for everybody that is anybody, and everybody else

the directions to my house are simple

south on mingo to 56 th street
turn right
folow 56 th street, it makes an s curve
go to the stop light
stop
continue forward
take the next left
6th house on the left
look for banner and all the cars

party is in back
unless it,,, I will not say the R word,,,

Thanks to everybody that came and fought today on both
sides of the fence

it was a great day of fighting

thanks to all of those that volunteered to fight the
by's, water bear, list mistress, and just hang out and
add color.
It was the best turn out I have seen in a long time

Angus TARd