[Northkeep] Francesca was I'm back.

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Sep 10 16:12:13 PDT 2001

Sir Balvin wrote:
>Finally, many of you have expressed an interest in seeing some of
>Francesca's books (a.k.a. Kim Doner).  She will have a signing of her 2
>newest this Thursday at Steve's Sundries from 4-7pm.  These are delightful
>books for anyone who wants to give an elementary aged child something to
>make them think while it entertains.  I think she will probably have some
>others available as well.  Of course, I think I could arrange signed
>copies for you at any other time for that matter (I'm on pretty good terms
>with the illustrater) if you were interested later ;-)   Any way not
>trying to blow my sweetheart's horn to much but I'm kinda proud of her and
>I know she would be glad to see any of you that wanted to stop by and say
>hello.

We checked out several of them and Peg giggled with delight, I loved the
picture of the biker guinea pigs.  Too bad we will be out of town on
Thursday.  Please keep us informed of when she will have another
signing.  When Peg was reading one of the books, she thought someone had
written in it, till I pointed out to her that the someones were the author
and the illustrator.

Susan