[Northkeep] Castellan

Emily Minier eminier at dollar.com
Tue Sep 18 08:33:06 PDT 2001

Not having my notes here at work with me, I'll do the best that I can.

The children's activities had 2 age groups 6-11 and 12-17.  The areas are
the same for both age groups.

A&S - Antonio of Rundel (younger) and Olivia deCalais (older)
Bardic - Ludwig (older)
Archery - Anthony the Younger (younger) and Ludwig (older)
Prowess / Agility -
Quest - Peggy (younger) and Olivia deCalais (older)

I'm sorry, but as I said without my notes here at work, I could be mistaken
in the names of the winners, but these deffinately are the categories at
which I targeted the activities of the day.

In Continuing Service to the Dream,
~Adalia "Nyx" VonDerBerg~

 "But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"
                  --Yeats