[Northkeep] Location of Polling?

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 28 09:36:06 PDT 2001

Zahava asked:
>I think I most likely just missed it-- but where is
>the Polling going to be?

It will be at TU in Keplinger Engineering Hall, Room M1.  Keplinger
Hall is located between 3rd and 4th St. just west of Harvard Ave.
There is a large parking lot on the east side of the building, along
Harvard.  Enter the building through the main entrance on the east
side, and M1 will be the second or third door on your left.  The
polling will start promptly at 1:00 p.m., but the site will be open
at 12:30--please arrive early if possible.

Etienne wrote more detailed directions for the Saga; we will get them
to Diarmaid so they can be added to the web site.

Rosamund