[Northkeep] Polling Question

Sword112 at aol.com Sword112 at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 21:34:28 PDT 2001

What will happen to those who mail in there vote and there is a clear cut
winner this Sun.and the winners are anounced. That means that those votes
mailed may not count, and depending on the number and whom they cast there
votes for may or may not have changed the outcome of the polling. I am not
tring to cause any waves  in the process and the reason I ask is My son Eric
Just found out this evening He has to work Sat. and Sun. and cannot attend
the polling. Why could He not cast his vote like He was mailing it and have
us deliver it so we would be sure that it counted?

                                                      Wilhelm der Wulf