[Northkeep] News

Xenos Makellares Xenos at crazedcamel.com
Sun Apr 7 20:24:41 PDT 2002

Greetings Northkeep!!

Just to let you know that I will be flying in to Tulsa on the 22nd to
graduate with honors at OSU-Okmulgee on the 23rd.

I would be honored if members of the barony attend since I do not have any
family that is local.  If you are interested in coming, please email me
offlist since I am not currently subscribed at xenos at crazedcamel.com so I
can make sure you have time and directions.

My internship here in Seattle has gone real well and I have received two
solid job offers that I looking at this time.

In Service,

Effendi Xenos