[Northkeep] Event Announcement

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Apr 1 08:28:17 PST 2002

From: Derryk Carr

Sorry for the mutiple postings.....

Wastelands

Games X

April 26-28, 2002

Roman Nose State Park, Watonga, OK

We invite one and all to witness the competitiona for the

10th Bard of the Wastelands

Join the Shire of the Wastelands as we choose our newest Bard. Activities will include Sheep Ball, Archery, and various table games. There will be a people's choice A&S Display for both adult and smalls.As always there will be Middle Eastern drumming and dancing. We will also be holding a silent auction with the proceeds going to the Shire of the Wastelands.

Feast fee is $8.00 per adult, children under 12 $5.00, 5 and under Free. Please call the feast steward for reservations.

The site is Roman Nose State Park, with all applicable rules.Site opens at 5:00 p.m Fri. and Closes at 10 a.m. on Sun. Site fee is $8.00 for adults, $5.00 for 9-15 year olds, 8 & younger free. There is limited cabin space available for a $2 additional fee per person. Reservations available from the event steward. All minors must be accopanied by their parents or have a signed, notarized minor waiver form and be in the company of an adult 21years old or older. No exceptions.

Event Stewards                                      Feast Steward

HL. Aldric de Kerr                                     Kate Hayman

Derryk Carr                                               2424 W. Oklahoma

1909 Seneca                                           Enid, OK 73703

Enid, Oklahoma 73703                            (580) 242-1840

(580)237-3249                                         krazykat-193 at hotmail.com

derrykcarr at hotmail.com                *****No Calls After 10:00 p.m., Please!

Roman Nose State Park is located on SH-8 and SH-8A, seven miles north of Watonga, OK

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor