[Northkeep] Card Weaving Class----

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Apr 4 14:29:54 PST 2002

How much depends on the length of warp your loom can take and how many
colors is up to you.  I don't know how many cards she'll start us
with.............but for instance, my small loom does about 10 feet, woven,
therefore for each card I would need approximately 11 feet of thread (cause
you lose length as you weave) x 4 so say 44 feet or (approx) 15 yards per
card - for a 10 card strap (pretty darn thin......) you would need 160
yards.......  Because it takes so long to warp the loom I would assume that
we will stay pretty low on card numbers............

Please note that the above is all speculation on my part - I really should
get back to work - taking advantage of every distraction

Mercedes
(the shirker)