[Northkeep] Med Faire

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 14:57:43 PDT 2002

Check and see if there is anykind of address on the cd
sleeve--

Miri/Zahava

--- Lynne Dawson <martadormani at yahoo.com> wrote:
> When I was at Med Faire this weekend I bought a CD
> from a wonderful Celtic group called Boru's Ghost.
> When I got home to play it, the CD was defective.
> Does
> anyone know how I could contact them to get a
> replacement? I would really appreciate the info.
> Thanks,
>
> Marta

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"