[Northkeep] Question for Castellan Autocrat --Fw: dessert for feast

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Sun Apr 28 18:43:47 PDT 2002

Ainar --

I received the following message about Castellan. I just wanted to check if
this has been cleared with you. (As in having the wedding reception at
feast.)

I am okay with them having the cake at feast and those who wish to
participate can. But for those who do not wish to participate (for what ever
reason -- perhaps not knowing the bride or groom), I still plan to do a
desert for feast. And as for the cake preparation, I can only hope she would
not want to bake and decorate a cake on her wedding day as that takes up a
great deal of kitchen time and room, and I think it would be difficult for
us to share the space under the circumstances.

Also, I don't expect she anticipates that we are planning for 150 people at
feast.Is her wedding reception in addition to that..... I don't know.

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure it was cleared with the autocrats before
I respond.

Thanks.

Lynn