[Northkeep] leather working supplies..?

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 05:46:53 PST 2002

 there is a place on 6th just east of Utica been around for a couple of years, same guy who worked at mid-continent when they were in Tulsa works there, name escapes me right now. Hour are 9-5 mon-friday, not yet on saturdays,
Elodie
  Rick Drake <ainarm at cox.net> wrote: I think that they are open 9-5 Mon.-Fri. and 9-12 on Sat. I know the Sat.
hours are right because that is when I usually go.
Ainar