[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Mon Apr 8 11:13:53 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations,
This Tuesday night we will hold our rapier practice. Adult and youth fighters are welcome to attend.  Loaner weapons and armour will be available.  Super-fun to anyone who wants to come.

Location:
With daylight savings time and warmer weather having arrived, we have decided to move practice back to Woodward Park (21st and Peoria). If there is rain, practice is cancelled.

Time: 7:00 - until 9:00 or dark (whichever comes sooner)

Note: Our starting time has moved from 6:30 to 7:00.

See you there,
Puck & Gabriela

If you need directions, please visit http://mapquest.com
You can type in "21st and Peoria" as the intersection in Tulsa, OK, and it will provide you with a map.