[Northkeep] Going to Norman on Tuesday

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Apr 8 19:09:35 PDT 2002

I'm not sure how tear down went with the Med Faire, but with all the rain
it sounds like many things may have been left behind.  The girls and I are
going to Norman on Tuesday, if there is anything I could pick up to bring
home for anyone, please let me know.  I will check my e-mail in the morning
before heading out.  Also, my cell is 605-6174.  I figure if there is, it
will give me any excuse to go see Bianca...

Sorry about the weather over the weekend, Friday was delightful,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra