[Northkeep] feeling it would be so cool

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Apr 24 22:00:09 PDT 2002

With all the big discussion on the Ansteorra list, that I can't even begin
to keep up with, it had me thinking of those things about events that I
love.  Then I got my mail from one of the homeschooling/SCA lists I am on
and it made me really wish for a site like this, <<Yes we are so excited
about an event in Scotland! And in a castle no less. We are having feast
inside the castle and then some kind of torchlight war after! I am so
excited! >>  Wow!!!

It is unlikly we will have a real stone castle site for events untill one
of us wins the lottery but we can all be thinking of things we can do in
preparation for the upcoming Castellan that will add some magic to what we
are and are doing.

In service to the Dream and wishing for a castle and estate,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra