[Northkeep] med faire prices?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 12:38:50 PST 2002

well.. it **can** be free... (legal parking on the
street and walk) but finding a place isn't easy. Be
prepared to pay $5-10 and consider anything less a
bonus.

Zahava

--- Amelia Buckner <vyxnlady at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Could anyone tell me how much parking at Norman is
> without the pass?  Thanks
> Aelfwyn

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"