[Northkeep] Med Faire and group camping

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon Apr 1 21:37:38 PST 2002

Good and gentl;e people of the greatest Barony in the knowne world would
someone please tell me where at lake Thunderbird they will be camping at. We
would love to camp next to our brothers and sisters and share nights of
stories and comroderie while we unwinde from the Med Faire. Remember if I am
needed tell me (a gentle nudge with a 2x4 might help lol).
In Service.............

P.S. Does anyone know of a way to get out of Danceing with a Baroness??? lol
Since I have been told that I forgot my Armor isnt going to work.........lol

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
MINISTER of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of RUNDEL
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!