[Northkeep] Instructions to get to Med Faire?

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Fri Apr 5 09:11:09 PST 2002

Take I-35 south to Norman.

A native should check me on this but...

The most direct route is to take the Lindsey exit.  Go east to the park.  The SCA parking area is on the east side.  Turn in near the water tower, before the tracks.  If you don't get there early Lindsey can be _very_ slow going.

I use a slightly different route.  Go past the Lindsey exit OK 9 East.  This is a 4 lane expressway which goes around the south side of Norman.  Look for the Classen exit.  It'll be immediatly after a bridge over some RR tracks. Take Classen North to Lindsey and head west.   You'll see the water tower on the left and the parking area immediately over the RR tracks on the right.  Technically longer, but much less traveled with higher speed limits.

If you paste the following line to your browser you should get a good map of it.  I hope.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?dtype=s&mapdata=i8rr6UmMevN1VoOQo8qQd4YGjY7eWhNcBmgKvytRUbiExepBACgUyYJ3vKDb1RjC0WqKohf%2fFkXiydjBwLKd%2fO4RYJ6CD3UgjTG5H%2bEtR4oJiqkRD9hZmRGYUsCgRkBPlix1ijf8uIJnHX4tJRKEJrLQBpdNG9gRow%2bavze%2fQsqypalS3PDGCvC%2b2DIOaeevm7ht1ZBlyt3sqNufas%2fEj4KXjufwg92Drvtnb5g0dhkal0EhFHqdH4AEed0dj0%2b5%2bPf5HYC1RvxA2dhn4JzHJA%3d%3d

Damon

FalanMacF at aol.com wrote:

>I know I need to get on I-35 through OKC, but after that I am fairly lost.  I
>looked for directions on website but didnt see any.  Can some  tell me how to
>get there????
>
>Also, where is parking pass parking usually at?
>
>thanks
>faolan

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply