[Northkeep] As you sew, so shall you rip-pit

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 09:03:47 PDT 2002

your tension is set incorrectly-- the tention
adjustment on the machine is also the most common part
that needs to be adjusted.

Zahava

--- DragonTamer <sawallace at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Ok, all you lovely seamstresses out there. My
> machine is giving me FITS. I'm
> trying to sew normal cotton and muslin, and it keeps
> throwing wads of thread
> on the underside of the seam.....any ideas?
>
> Amanda Blackwolf

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"