[Northkeep] Fabric class/Drape and Pillage this Saturday

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Apr 18 22:27:54 PDT 2002

Never worry.  Unkindness or criticism is never on my agenda.  I want only to help folks make fabric
purchases they will be happy with that will do for them what they want.  I've wasted lots of dollars
over the years on cloth that didn't do or look the way I wanted, so I like to help others benefit from
my experience for free!
    Also do not worry that there will be pressure to buy only "period" fabrics.  No.  A lot of fabrics
I use are not necessarily "period" by content or weave.  We have to make concessions both financially
and because the Ansteorran climate is radically different from Northern Europe.  I want people to be
comfortable and happy with the way their garb looks when it's done and buying fabric is the start of
that process.

Catrin