[Northkeep] New Knight Marshal

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 06:29:39 PDT 2002

Thank you all very much. Just FYI nothing much is going to change for the moment. Practices will remain at the same times, we may do some switching later on. If you have any questions about anything combat related or not, feel free to contact me.
Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knight Marshall Northkeep.
 Elodie wrote:--

my Aungu :)
Elodie
Ciana O'Hara wrote:--

The other Angus....not mine!! :)

Marc Carlson wrote:>From: Lynne Dawson
>I am pleased to announce that JP has chosen Angus as
>Northkeep's new Knight Marshal. Thank you to all who
>applied for the position.

Pardon my ignorance - but WHICH Angus?

M/D

Lady Ciana O'Hara
Chronicler, Barony of Northkeep
Anda GDH
Company Ladies
Work Email: CGlenn at tulsacounty.org

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
-Barbara J. Winter