[Northkeep] Archery is now Official

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Fri Aug 2 07:18:54 PDT 2002

Rumil Fletcher the NR Archery Marshal came to our unofficial Archery
practice. He authorized Angus Gunn and myself for Target Archery and started
the process for getting us authorized in Combat Archery as well.

So Archery practices are once again official and can be published on the
Website and the Saga.

Thanks to Ottokar for coming out and throwing...I actually stuck a few
knives under his tutelage.

So if you have ANY interest in Archery or Thrown Weapons come on out on
Thursdays and Sundays at 6:30 pm to O'Dark 30.

Baron Ainar has requested we start preparing to shoot an InterKingdom
Archery Competition to submit for scores. So Sundays practice will follow
the tournament format of 2 round of 6 arrows at 20 yds no time limit, 2
rounds at 20 yds as many as you can shoot in 30 secs, this is done at 30 yds
and at 40 yds as well.

Those who need Wooden Arrow shafts let me know the Weight of your bow and
how many you want I will be putting together an order soon and if we all get
them at the same time we might get a bulk rate.

Derek Wilson
Server Support
Dollar Rent A Car Systems Inc.
918-669-3252