[Northkeep] sewing day

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 11:32:02 PDT 2002

Oyez! Oyez! Pray attend!
Near the eastern borders of our great Barony of
Northkeep, lies a
small outpost, a College, not yet named. We, the
people of this
College, would like to invite You, one and all, to
join us on a day
for *Textile Vikings* to gather, sewing for the
masses.
Bring material, scissors, needles, and thread, as we
father to
make hospitilar sashes, banners, and clothing in
preparation for the
Tournament season to come! If you can not sew, come
and watch,
learn, or just to socialize.
When you may ask?
Saturday, August 17, 2002 1pm-5pm
Where you may ask?
River City Cloggers building
202 East Choctaw, Tahlequah Okla.
Contact Chris Simon (918)456-7890 for more directions
MAP: http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll

Also, please join us afterwards for a Revel and Bardic
fire at the
Scout Hole. <Camping space available> Come relax by
the water, swyng
from the ropes & swim. Bryng food if you are inclined
to cookout :)
Revel Directions (per Susan)5/6pm til whenever :)
Go East out of town toward the river.
After crossing the river, look for Speedy's, on the
right side of
road
Turn between the two incarnations of Speedy's, this
road will take
you to Welling, follow the road, it curves and there
are hills.
When you come to Welling proper (stop laughing all, it
has always
had a post office) turn right after the Post Office
(this is in a
new building on the right hand side of the road) If
you get to the
bridge, you missed it and turn around and go back.
Follow this road to the 4 way stop
turn left and follow this to the creek
It is called Scout Hole because there is a Boy Scout
camp on the
other side of the creek and anyone in the area will
know where it
is, if for some reason you get off the road.

Many thanx & hope many come out. Slainte! ~*Meryn*~
butrflykyssis at y...