[Northkeep] Archery Practice for this Thursday

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Mon Aug 12 12:48:43 PDT 2002

Are there any archers planning on attending practice on Thursday? Most of
the regulars have expressed a desire to go to Scribal on that evening. If
there are archers who still plan on attending I will be there but if NOT I
will go ahead and cancel practice.

If you plan on attending let me know by Tuesday Eveing.

Diethelm Waltorfer
Archery Marshal Northkeep

Derek Wilson
Server Support