[Northkeep] Shoemaking/Needleworkers

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Mon Aug 12 14:03:59 PDT 2002

Ok here ya go.
Take highway 51/64 to Sand Springs.  Take the Highway 97/Wilson Road exit.  It is the third Sand Springs exit.
Turn Right.  Take that road to 8th Street.  Around 8-10 blocks.  Don't remember exactly.  Turn left on 8th and then take the next right which is Grant.  We are the 4th house on the Left.  Address is 806 N. Grant ave.  If you need further directions give me a call at 810-0821
Ainar