[Northkeep] Joke/Losing the load

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Fri Aug 16 16:38:10 PDT 2002

Diarmaid,
What is the difference in posting a joke that someone might enjoy.  Then in who
wants a kitten, update on someone's kids, or need of a handy man.  They are all
off topic.  If you unsubscribe 1 you need to do it to all and make this a topic
specific list.  Northkeep business.
As far as I'm concerns the jokes were not offensive.  I look at this as X is ok
to post whatever they want but Y better not she get unsubscirbed.
 My 2 cents,
Jessamy