[Northkeep] Joke/Losing the load

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Sat Aug 17 07:08:51 PDT 2002

> It's not the jokes.  I could care less about getting or reading the jokes.
> It's the censorship I object to without offering something else.

Maybe we could have ask this person to send her joke as an attachment and then if
we choose not to we don't have to open them.  Which is what I choose to do with
most of her post.  BTW she is my sister-in-law.  But we don't usually see eye to
eye on things.

By unsubscribing her she is now cut off from a lot of what is going on in our
Barony.  She has not played in a couple of years and is planning on being at
Weisenfieur Baronial.  I am sure her post were not to offend but to bring a smile
to someone.  Do we not have a right to this humor if we choose to open it.

Yes we are the middle ages and governed by a King, but even a King cannot set my
morals or yours.

If you will remember right there were no e-mail in that time frame.

 I think there should be a middle where we can all get along and live peacefully
with each other.  Not just be black or white.  Censorship is wrong even in the
middle ages.

Jessamy