[Northkeep] Sewing day in Tahlequah

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Aug 18 22:37:52 PDT 2002

First off, I would like to say a great thank you to Meryn for setting up
the sewing day in Tahlequah and volunteering to make Hospitaller baldrics
and also to Chris for getting us a place to meet, it was wonderful.  There
were a total of 15 people in and out of the gathering and we got 7 or so
baldrics done up and they are going to someone's mom's house for the key to
be embroidered on.  Thank all of you so much; Meryn and Lahoma for sewing,
Chris for ironing and well, those of us who turned them right side out had
too much fun doing it for it to be called work.  For those who haven't made
it over there for something yet; go visit these folks as they are a great
deal of fun and part of our Barony.  Oh and I have to compliment Lahoma,
she wipped up a bodice in no time flat just from a description, wow is she
good.

Following the sewing, we headed over to Lenore's for drumming and
movie.  As usual, thank you for offering your home.  As it was only 92 or
so yesterday, it wasn't nearly hot enough for the creek.  I hope we get
pleasent weather like this last week for Baronial and Guardian as that
would be delightful.

Yet again, thank you Tahlequah; we are thrilled that you are an active part
of our Barony and getting more things going over there.  I encourage all to
be able to visit them sometime, for they are extreamly hospitable and
welcoming.  Micheal at merlin72180 at yahoo.com is a good contact to find when
they are doing things, as of yet they are unofficial practices and the like
untill we have deputies over there or they are incipient, but I hope we can
do all that we are able to help them out in being involved.  As Kit is
there, I will be going over fairly frequently.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra