[Northkeep] Missed E-Mails

KTMC- AM 14 & KTMC-FM ROCK 105.1 ktmc at icok.net
Mon Aug 19 05:49:47 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Barony!
   I have been trying to clean the computer I am using's excess e-mails,
an i am running into one e-mail after another I had not seen
before..including at least one or two I shuold have replied to that were
responding to my questions about practice that i have not seen 'til the
last 20 minutes, although thye were posted last week...my apologies to
anyone I caused grief to by not responding..I'm still going through
these new additions as I delete stiff, so who knows what else  I will
find here...
   Oh, well, tis a Monday!

   Valstarr