[Northkeep] Stuff to listen to

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 22:28:39 PDT 2002

Thanks! Yeah, I know.. my buring software of choice
right now is Nero, and btw the conversion from mp3 to
wav is resident in WinXP for those who have made the
OS jump.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a specific site
that had Shakespeare .mp3's.... Didn't feel like
downloading and installing Kazaa or Imesh...

Thanks though!

Zahava

--- Elyssa Hoffman <smurf56 at provalue.net> wrote:
> You can convert mp3 to wav. by using software like
> musicmatch (which has a
> free trial ver.) there are also cd players for your
> car and portable ones
> that play mp3. You can download books on tape as
> well as other things on a
> file sharing program like imesh   www.imesh.com
> downloading to mp3 saves
> time like downloading a ziped file once converted to
> wav then u can rip it
> to a cd and it will play on just about any cd
> player.
> Ramirez de Orozco mka Cody

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"