[Northkeep] SALE!!!

wynfrith wynfrith at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 15:31:38 PDT 2002

A lady and lord must sell some of their estate to make room for their trip out of our fair kingdom.  Come help lighten her load and purchase some new/slightly used garb before the fall season.

I have seen the workmanship on these items and they looked quite well done.  She also has patterns and books as well as a longbow and arrows.  To see it all come to populous at 6:30pm monday.

Wynfrith whoonlystandsinasheraldwhenhemust