[Northkeep] Shoes

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Sun Aug 4 17:30:19 PDT 2002

The Annual Shoes for Orphan Souls-shoe drive started up August 1st.  Shoes
for Orphan Souls goal is to collect 500,000 pairs of new shoes this month.
At the end of the month, the collected shoes will be taken to orphanages
around the world and given to the children.  With money raised at the
torchlight tournament at Castellan, the Raptor purchased 14 pairs of
children's shoes and about a half dozen pairs of socks.  The message with
the donation was:  The ship's company of the Raptor wishes for you a forever
family to love and care for you, always.

I would like to thank my crew, and all the people who participated in the
tournament as fighters or audience.  Special thanks to Their Excellencies
Ainar and Mercedes, and the populous of Northkeep for allowing us to host
our tournament.  Every little pair of shoes counts.

HL Therese Maria Giovanni
Captain, The Raptor