[Northkeep] Various Northkeep lists

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 06:41:52 PDT 2002

ok
Elodie
 Tamberlin wrote:lol, you know I was thinking about starting an
a&s/scribal list thing. I have heard of one. Anybody
interested?

Tamberlin

--- Marc Carlson wrote:
> As long as I'm thinking about it...
>
> >...[NorthkeepFighters]
>
> I admit I'm curious about how many discussion lists
> this Barony has going.
> I will suggest through that if there are some that
> you'd like people to know
> about, please let me know so I can post them on the
> Web Page.
>
> Marc/Diarmaid

=====

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter