[Northkeep] Fwd: Sewing day & river revel (invite)

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 13:05:24 PDT 2002

Hello all,

The folks out in Tahlequah are trying to get a sewing
day together next saturday.  It's really not that far
out there & they've got several newbies that need
their first set of garb before this event sesion
starts.  Any & all help would be appreciated.
Questions contact Meryn or any of the other listed
below.

Tamberlin