[Northkeep] Directions to Commenting

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 8 19:45:59 PDT 2002

Heraldic commenting will be this Saturday, August 10, at 2 p.m., at
Etienne's and my house.  The address is 1314 South Atlanta Place.
The easiest route is from 11th Street, between Lewis and Delaware.
Turn south on Atlanta Place (the Bama Institute is on the corner) and
go 3 1/2 blocks.  Our house is the second from last house on the
right.   It is dark red brick with a huge rosebush growing over the
front door.  If you reach the small neighborhood park you've gone too
far.  If you get lost or have questions our phone number is 584-3019.